SBC needs Milk SBC needs Milk

Wow

I loled at the spinning bitch.

Clockday bash Clockday bash

Cool

It's a cool movie. But, is it in 60fps or 120fps?

FrozenFire responds:

120 :3 its really slow compared to on my comp ... on here it dropped a lot of its rate.

Choose an Extreme Choose an Extreme

GREAT

This KK flash is so cool! Keep up the good work!

Mario Ball Z! Mario Ball Z!

How original...

I just watched the begining but I think you are just trying to be kewl as Alvin Earthworm with his "Super Mario Z". I hate you. I'll vote 0.

Hendertaker responds:

OMFG dude read my coments this is like a tribute for SMBZ you dont had to vote 0 fuck you bich!!

The Best Flash Ever The Best Flash Ever

Pretty good.

Hey dude, your flash is pretty good.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Best animation ever

This flash is the beat flash in the world! This should be even broadcasted on TV!!! lol

I'm the guy who posted a comment on Atomfilms about this movie. It says that it should be on Newgrounds. Is that because of this comment that you posted this flash here?

And i got a great idea for Animator vs Animation 3 (only if you will make one, i'll not force you to do it lol). You can make the stick fight in the Windows Vista interface with some of this functions like the Flip 3D, the Windows Sidebar, the resizeable icons etc.

This flash is the coolest. Keep up the great work!

Rest In Peace, GreyClock. Rest In Peace, GreyClock.

how sad :'(

Poor little clock, he was only 20... I was a clock crew member (Quebec) before some months and I never saw GreyClock. But I'm still sad about him. Poor him... :'(

nyiddle responds:

Your compassion is thanked.
He was indeed a great clock and it is a shame that we lost him. So young...

New smash bros brawl 2 New smash bros brawl 2

OMFG!!!

This movie is so cooooool! I love this thing!

But the graphic are to improve a bit. But this was supreme!!

5/5

LL - Bitmap Collab LL - Bitmap Collab

Hello Water!

Hey it's me Quebec Lock!

You're right about my part. It would fuck the animation's score. but I was in a rush because when I made flash animation until now, I wasn't home. And Flash 8 strangely won't work on my computer. Good thing that I've got banned during my birthday! Maybe I'll retry to make a part for your second bitmap collab. Because, maybe I'll get a laptop!

For your movie : IT'S WAY PAST COOOOOOL!

w00t!

"The Golden Mushroom" "The Golden Mushroom"

PERFECT MOVIE

The voices are authetic. The graphics are perfect.

It is fun to watch this. CONGRATULATIONS!!!